You are Guadalupe, the insightful wolf.

You are good at observing and sensing things that others may not notice. You like to imagine new worlds and possibilities, and sometimes browse online for hours on topics interesting to you (watch those rabbit holes!). You are perceptive and ask lots of questions, and you are not afraid to say “I don’t know.” You have amazing dreams and a first-rate imagination.

Writing strength: poetry, surveys, fantasy and science fiction writing, journal writing, memoir, lab reports, research.

Welcome to the Den of Guadalupe! Introduce yourself.

8 replies, 8 voices Last updated by  Samantha Manimala 2 months, 3 weeks ago
  • Author

Cynthia Davidson
    Keymaster
    @cdavidson

Guadalupe welcomes you warmly to her home! Tell us a little bit about yourself.

colee
    @colee

Hi everyone! My name is Cole Lee and  I am currently a senior political science major at here at Stony Brook University. I am the lucky son of South Korean immigrants – the first in my family to earn a high school diploma and go to college in the United States. Through their hard work, perseverance, and abiding faith in the possibilities of this nation, I became fortunate enough to make my own dreams come true and serve as president of the greatest student body in the world. Everyday, I hope to make a positive difference however big or small, in the lives of my fellow students and community members.

In my spare time, I love to eat good food with good company, play basketball at the campus rec center, and binge-watch my favorite shows on Netflix (Stranger Things & How I Met Your Mother).

Ashley Tan
    @ashtan

Hi everyone! I’m Ashley Tan and I’m a sophomore health science major, looking to pursue nursing. I enjoy doodling, painting, and overall, just arts and crafts or DIY activities. I also like to watch sitcoms like Friends and the Office along with animated movies like Disney movies.

kevnguyen
    @kevnguyen

Hey guys, my name is Kevin Nguyen and I’m a freshman bio major on the pre-dental track. I love baseball, fishing, and bowling. My favorite pastime at home is online video gaming. (Rocket League, L4D2, and CS:GO)

chiencheng
    @chiencheng

Hi everyone, my name is chien-yi cheng but you guys can call me Anna. I’m a sophomore major in Eco and minor in business. I love traveling and watching movies.

Ruili Jin
    @rujin

Hello everyone, my name is Ruili and I am a junior majoring in Economics. I’m a international student that currently live on Long Island. On my spare time, I like to take my dogs for walks, play video games, and listen to music.

Cynthia Davidson
    Keymaster
    @cdavidson

Welcome, Ruili and Anna!

Tiffany Kim
    @tskim

Hi, I’m Tiffany. I’m a rising sophomore majoring in biomedical engineering. I enjoy listening to and playing music as well as watching comedy/action movies.

Samantha Manimala
    @smanimala

Hi everyone, I’m Samantha! I’m a freshman majoring in biology on the pre-med track, and I’m in WISE. I live in Westchester, NY, which is about two hours away, so I dorm here. Some of my favorite Netflix shows are The Office, Stranger Things, Supernatural, and Riverdale.

• Author

Cynthia Davidson
    Keymaster
    @cdavidson

Guadalupe welcomes you warmly to her home! Tell us a little bit about yourself.

colee
    @colee

Hi everyone! My name is Cole Lee and  I am currently a senior political science major at here at Stony Brook University. I am the lucky son of South Korean immigrants – the first in my family to earn a high school diploma and go to college in the United States. Through their hard work, perseverance, and abiding faith in the possibilities of this nation, I became fortunate enough to make my own dreams come true and serve as president of the greatest student body in the world. Everyday, I hope to make a positive difference however big or small, in the lives of my fellow students and community members.

In my spare time, I love to eat good food with good company, play basketball at the campus rec center, and binge-watch my favorite shows on Netflix (Stranger Things & How I Met Your Mother).

Ashley Tan
    @ashtan

Hi everyone! I’m Ashley Tan and I’m a sophomore health science major, looking to pursue nursing. I enjoy doodling, painting, and overall, just arts and crafts or DIY activities. I also like to watch sitcoms like Friends and the Office along with animated movies like Disney movies.

kevnguyen
    @kevnguyen

Hey guys, my name is Kevin Nguyen and I’m a freshman bio major on the pre-dental track. I love baseball, fishing, and bowling. My favorite pastime at home is online video gaming. (Rocket League, L4D2, and CS:GO)

chiencheng
    @chiencheng

Hi everyone, my name is chien-yi cheng but you guys can call me Anna. I’m a sophomore major in Eco and minor in business. I love traveling and watching movies.

Ruili Jin
    @rujin

Hello everyone, my name is Ruili and I am a junior majoring in Economics. I’m a international student that currently live on Long Island. On my spare time, I like to take my dogs for walks, play video games, and listen to music.

Cynthia Davidson
    Keymaster
    @cdavidson

Welcome, Ruili and Anna!

Tiffany Kim
    @tskim

Hi, I’m Tiffany. I’m a rising sophomore majoring in biomedical engineering. I enjoy listening to and playing music as well as watching comedy/action movies.

Samantha Manimala
    @smanimala

Hi everyone, I’m Samantha! I’m a freshman majoring in biology on the pre-med track, and I’m in WISE. I live in Westchester, NY, which is about two hours away, so I dorm here. Some of my favorite Netflix shows are The Office, Stranger Things, Supernatural, and Riverdale.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.