You are Botolf, the messenger wolf.

You understand the power of communication and getting the message to the right person at the right time. You have a strong work ethic and strive to be fair and trustworthy in your interactions with others. You love language and media, and are probably a whiz with social media, blogging, and perhaps even computer programming.

Writing strength: brochures, technical writing, social media and microblogging, journalism, multimodal composing, documentary, digital art.

Introduce yourself to the group

2 replies, 3 voices Last updated by  Florence Yu 1 month, 2 weeks ago
  • Author

Cynthia Davidson
    Keymaster
    @cdavidson

Welcome to the Den of Botolf! Please introduce yourself here and tell a little bit about yourself, your interests, your classes/major/minor, your writing and other projects, and anything else you’d like to talk about.

sintong
    @sintong

Hi. My name is Jasmin. I am in WRT101.14 and the instructor is Professor Lucenko. I am in mathematics major. I play piano and violin.

Florence Yu
    @flyu

Hello! My name is Florence and I am a business major! I am a first year student and my favorite thing to do in my free time is write!

• Author

Cynthia Davidson
    Keymaster
    @cdavidson

Welcome to the Den of Botolf! Please introduce yourself here and tell a little bit about yourself, your interests, your classes/major/minor, your writing and other projects, and anything else you’d like to talk about.

sintong
    @sintong

Hi. My name is Jasmin. I am in WRT101.14 and the instructor is Professor Lucenko. I am in mathematics major. I play piano and violin.

Florence Yu
    @flyu

Hello! My name is Florence and I am a business major! I am a first year student and my favorite thing to do in my free time is write!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.